Providing NSW residents with a register of properties that are marked as exclusionary for rental accommodation.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
- NSW Citizens are unaware of the true state of the rental properties while booking their accommodation leading to malpractices by the landlords
- Lack of unified data source to track the rental properties deemed unsafe
- Cloud Raptor partnered with the NSW Government Customer Service department to implement a Salesforce-based short term rental accommodation solution.
- After a deep analysis of the number of rental issues being reported by NSW citizens, NSW DCS & Salesforce with Cloud Raptor came together to build an open Registry where all the houses which have open issues/ lawsuits can be captured
- This registry can be accessed by NSW citizens to view & validate if the rental property they are applying to already has an underlying issue or had it in previous instance.
Business and Customer Outcomes
- Created an open-search platform for 8.2 million citizens of NSW to search rental properties before booking their next holidays
- Delivered underlying processes to manage the rental properties for different landlords leading to better governance and tracking
- ClientNSW Government, DCS
- CategoryNSW Government, DCS