The University of Sydney had the need to automate and move the prospect management solution into the cloud to accommodate flexible working due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Salesforce Shield
- Prospective student database maintained manually in excel spreadsheets with data coming from multiple sources rather than one unified system.
- Leaky, error-prone data, inadequate reporting, and limited visibility of campaigns.
- Cloud Raptor partnered with the University of Sydney to implement a Salesforce-based prospect management solution.
- After a comprehensive business review that identified existing gaps in the provider application including reporting and data gaps, Cloud Raptor enabled enterprise-level business transformation through the design and state-wide roll-out of Salesforce Service Cloud, Partner Communities, and Shield.
- This included millions of records from multiple sources being brough into the Salesforce CRM to be analysed, checked for duplicates, and reported on.
Business and Customer Outcomes
- Up to 5 million records uploaded into the system from various sources including web forms and excel sheets.
- A workflow approval process, interactive dashboard and reports developed for the Executive Team.
- ClientUniversity of Sydney
- CategoryUniversity of Sydney